Adjustable Hat Pads:
Adjustable hat pads may be placed under the sweat band of a hat to adjust the fit. A hat should fit comfortably and feel secure but preferably notbinding. If a hat is a little loose, hat pads will tighten the fit.
Before using hat pads, decide on the size of the pad. Once the decision is made, please remember to take the paper off the back to secure pad under the sweat band.
Note: Hats with adjustable hat pads are not returnable or exchangeable.
Heads come in all sizes, and in a great variety of shapes. Although high quality hats are adaptable, and will usually conform to your head shape with a little wearing, it is essential that the hat size you choose be correctly chosen for the head.
To determine your hat size, measure the circumference around your head where your hat will rest. Start just above the ear (about 1/8 of an inch) keeping the tape level firm, measure across the temples and above the eyebrow ridges circling the head.
- For measurements that are in-between use the next larger size.
- Note: You do not have to measure you head if you are buying an adjustable hat.
- Sizes, even though they do vary depending on the hat maker, are technicallyuniversal.
- Another option is to determine head size by trying on a hat at home /store and checking the size.
- Please accept that hats sizes can vary from one hat maker to another.
- We cannot guaranteethat any of available instructions will give an assurance of a perfect fit.
- If a hat fits well, give it time by wearing it, hatsusually conform to your head shape with a little wearing.
- Use the chart below to determine your hat size